I-Club Membership Levels
Members of the National I-Club receive all donor benefits up to and including those listed at their giving level. Join online today!
Please review the UI Athletics Priority Points System to see how your I-Club gifts help establish ticket priority.
- Annual priority points: 10
- Football priority parking**
- Access to the Feller Club Room for select women's basketball games***
- Spring contributors reception invitation
- Women's basketball tipoff reception invitation
- I-Club event invitations
- Tax deduction*
- Football ticket application
- Ticket priority to select events in advance of the general public
- Annual membership card and window decal
- Lots 14, 65: One parking space, open parking. Tents allowed behind vehicles within defined space.
* Gifts to the UI Foundation, which the University acknowledges as the preferred channel for private support, qualify as charitable contributions to an IRC Sec. 501(c)(3) organization for federal income, estate, and gift tax purposes. Note: Under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code, donors may deduct 80 percent of contributions to higher education institutions for which the donor is given the right to purchase tickets for seating at an athletic event.
** Contributor must be a season ticket holder for the designated sport to purchase and receive a parking pass.
*** Access to the Feller Club Room will be available for sport-specific season ticket holders only.
All contributions made to athletics development accounts will be recognized jointly between spouses. Households that currently have separate I-Club memberships and wish to continue individual memberships for season ticket purposes, game-day parking privileges, or other reasons should contact the athletics development office at firstname.lastname@example.org.