I-Club Membership Levels
Members of the National I-Club receive all donor benefits up to and including those listed at their giving level. Join online today!
Please review the UI Athletics Priority Points System to see how your I-Club gifts help establish ticket priority.
Kinnick Society Gold
$15,000 or more annually
- Annual priority points: 100
- Reserved pre-assigned football parking space **
- Reserved men's basketball lot(s) **
- Women's basketball and wrestling priority parking **
- Invitation to annual dinner with Director of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Kinnick Society event invitations
- Hawkeye football calendar mailing
- Football kickoff reception invitation
- Football, men's/women's basketball, wrestling media guides (upon request)
- Access to the Feller Club Room for men's basketball, as available ***
- Access to the Feller Club Room for select wrestling and women's basketball games ***
- Spring contributors reception invitation
- Women's basketball tipoff reception invitation
- I-Club event invitations
- Tax deduction *
- Football ticket application
- Ticket priority to select events in advance of the general public
- Annual membership card and window decal
- Lot 43West: One or two pre-assigned reserved parking spaces for parking and/or tailgate. No tents allowed.
- Lot 43 Northwest: Two parking spaces. Attendant-assisted parking. Tents allowed.
- Lots 43N, 49, 75, 33, 46, 14, 65: Parking assigned on game day. tents allowed.
- RV Parking: Stall chosen by priority points within membership level.
- Men's Basketball: Lot KS or any 1B Lot.
- Women's Basketball: Lot 40 (Dental) or General Public Lot.
- Wrestling: Priority Parking in Lot 75 or General Public Lot.
* Gifts to the UI Foundation, which the University acknowledges as the preferred channel for private support, qualify as charitable contributions to an IRC Sec. 501(c)(3) organization for federal income, estate, and gift tax purposes. Note: Under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code, donors may deduct 80 percent of contributions to higher education institutions for which the donor is given the right to purchase tickets for seating at an athletic event.
** Contributor must be a season ticketholder for the designated sport to purchase and receive a parking pass.
*** Access to the Feller Club Room will be available for sport-specific season ticket holders only.
All contributions made to athletics development accounts will be recognized jointly between spouses. Households that currently have separate I-Club memberships and wish to continue individual memberships for season ticket purposes, game-day parking privileges, or other reasons should contact the athletics development office at firstname.lastname@example.org.